May 22, 2018
Past roles: Speaker and Workshop Host
Rob Scott is a User Experience Architect for BBC Design + Engineering, currently working on UX&D’s Spatial Immersive Design team exploring how 2D digital designers transition to thinking and working spatially. Before this, he worked within BBC Education on products like BBC Food and BBC Bitesize, and spent time working on the‘Global Experience Language’. Prior to the BBC, he spent 7 years with a niche provider of meaningful travel experiences, constructing the IA for CRMs, flight booking and event management systems. He also co-organizes the VR Manchester Meetup and will talk about the difference between ‘presence’ and ‘immersion’ for hours if you let him.
- Cross Reality User Experience: taming the wild west of VR & AR Interaction Patterns (2018 Talk)
- The Art of Conversation (2018 Workshop)
- Navigating the ladder of abstraction – How to get everyone talking about IA (2019 Talk)
- The next design frontier is immersive, spatial and multimodal (2019 Lightning Talk)
- What kind of future do you want? Planning a preferable future (2019 Workshop)